Friday 17th - Saturday 18th May 2024
What is the Cumbrian Challenge?
The Cumbrian Challenge is our annual flagship fundraising event for individuals, organisations and companies who want to show their support and experience a memorable team-building weekend in the Lake District alongside our staff.
We target those who have fallen the furthest, men and women struggling with mental health issues, unemployment or homelessness. By providing early intervention programmes and speeding up access to therapy we are changing the lives of veterans and, crucially, their families.
Why take part?
- Enjoy a weekend in the beautiful peaks of the Lake District
- Network with WWTW supporters from across the country
- Get involved with a fantastic team-building challenge
- Walk alongside our beneficiaries
- Create positive PR for your company
- Most importantly, help raise vital funds for WWTW!
Pick the ‘Peak’, ‘Tough’ or ‘Tougher’…
There are three routes catering for every ability from the ‘Peak’, for those new to the fells, to our harder ‘Tough’ and ‘Tougher’ for the experienced, more confident teams keen on a big day in the beautiful fells.